124 replies to this topic

#121 lizzums

lizzums

Part of the Furniture

• ForumAddict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,485 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:53 PM

Thank you Jet smile.gif What you have said is truely wonderful.

#122 T-T

T-T

Don't underestimate

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE(*Butterfly Dreams* @ Jan 22 2009, 01:41 PM) View Post

Not too sure what that was about BUT I have met and will be meeting all the new owners so judging by the comment april - i imagaine it would be to do with the new owners.

Michelle - cant read your post either sorry

AAARRRRGGGHHHH - for goodness sake, BL.

Oh, it's just not worth it. I had written a big, long post for you but you are never going to listen or accept what I had to say.

Off to bang my head on the desk for a while, it'll be less painful that reading this thread.

Edited to add - Great post Jet!

#123 Leapstar

Leapstar

AKA - ~*Alias*~

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,163 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:05 PM

Great posts both Jet and Lizzums!!

IPB Image
Merry Christmas!!

#124 bats

bats

Dreaming of sparkling vampires

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,995 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:42 PM

Lizzums - thanks for coming back to this wub.gif I know its hard for you (and Chrissy).

This is a serious issue of animal rights, and deception. BL, you may continue to put your head in the sand, but the truth is, the facts are, what you have done is not loving, it is not reposnible pet ownership and it is not something that an animal lover would ever do. THREE litters. Its a joke.

Lets just hope that ALL the kittens you have given away have not only been desexed but also microchipped, vacinated and wormed (for the record, I dont believe for a second that you have done these things before giving them away as you claim)
IPB Image

#125 *Dan*

*Dan*

I'm at a place called Vertigo

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:13 PM

Liz and Chrissy - I just want to say thank you.

I am a cat owner (and yes she is desexed). But I never knew that we could have had her desexed prior to being 5 months old. I learn't something new because of the both of you.
Whilst you may feel like you are banging your heads against a brick wall, please know that passing on your knowledge is very helpful to others.
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users