Early Pregnancy Signs (m/s, weight gain, etc.)
Posted 20 November 2004 - 06:10 PM
Was charting & my temp didn't fall like usual
AF did not appear
Cramping but more like twinges than usual AF cramps
Now I am 5 weeks & I have also noticed
Dead tired, needing naps or at least a lie down and early nights
Frequent trips to the toilet - waking in the night & having to go as well
Bloating feeling in the belly and increased gas
General feeling of nausea but not actually sick, just the feeling & dry reatching
Gone off coffee and tea, just tastes weird
Had to go out & buy a new bra, in a whole cup size bigger than usual!
Preggo brain as I've seen it referred to in these parts - forgetfullness and trouble concentrating
Hope this helps some others out there
Posted 15 December 2004 - 09:48 AM
implantation bleeding at 7DPO
Around time period was due:
brain stopped functioning - I thought I was pretty sharp but suddenly I couldn't put 2 thoughts together
at 3 weeks:
REALLY sore breasts
'spacey' feeling, just feel weird generally, that's the biggest sign for me, I don't feel myself
Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:48 PM
we went to the doctor at 5 weeks and the pregnancy was confirmed.
<center><a href="http://lilypie.com"><img src="http://b2.lilypie.co...om/71cPp11.png" alt="Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0" /></a></center>
<center><a href="http://lilypie.com"><img src="http://b1.lilypie.co...om/QjJbp11.png" alt="Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0" /></a></center>
Posted 07 March 2005 - 01:55 PM
felt a bit fluey
weeing a lot
cranky and weepy
light pink discharge 7 dpo
however - the one which would have been a dead giveaway had I known that it was a sign of pregnancy - excess salivation. my mouth kept filling up with saliva from pretty much day of conception.
Posted 13 March 2005 - 11:00 AM
No morning sickness with the first but heaps with the second and as for old wives tale about it being a different sex.......Wrong i have 2 beautiful girls. So don't believe everything that you hear
<img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w4a858F/weight.png"></a>
Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:22 PM
That was the reason I went to the doctors and the only test that he ran to find out what was wrong that came back positive was the pregnancy one!
I cant remember any others coz it was a busy time, but feeling THAt ill I won't forget easily. I found out I was pregnant when I was a week overdue.
Next time, it will be early with my incessant testing!
"You use twitter Mama, so that must make youuuu... a twit?" Finn, 5
"Show Dadda your dance Mama! I like it when people laugh at you!" Finn, 5
J: Carrying a baby is the most special thing you can do! Finn:"Yeah... Except for having a sausage sizzle at my school!"
Posted 03 April 2005 - 12:54 PM
Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:25 PM
Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:07 PM
Haven't even missed a period!
Posted 30 May 2005 - 04:34 PM
Symptoms up till then were very much like AF -
cramps - sometimes severe
also had -
an ill feeling on and off
bruising very easily
from about 5 weeks 6 days onwards -
huge pimple outbreak
very ill feeling
uncomfortable feeling in my belly
cravings and finding foods I can't stand
And confusion casts a shadow upon me, like a great big cloud in the sky.
And now I pray for rain, cause it's been so long since I let myself cry ~
For so long, I've sang this sad ole song. And it feels like my time is up.
For she came and landed in my arms, and she filled my half empty cup.
Now I look up above me and I thank that Great Old God in the sky, for telling me my cup ain't half empty.
- JBT Peaches and Cream
Posted 02 June 2005 - 03:22 PM
1. Tingling nipples almost straight away after conception. It started mild but now they get SUPER sore every now and again - almost like I'm about to pass out they sting so much ...
2. I have have to get up in the middle of the night to pee - and more than once - probably since about a week after ovulation. This is not normal for me and was something that I had read happened to others and thought would never happen to me! And am peeing all the time during the day - and am SOOOO thirsty!
3. My back really hurt - I couldn't look down at my feet, every movement was agony. This started about 2 days before I tested and lasted about a week after the BFP. I thought I was going to have to spend the rest of the pregnancy in a wheelchair it was so bad... It was the back that actually made me test even though FF said I had missed out this cycle and I'd already had about 3 BFN's ...
4. Had a revolting taste in my mouth. I know about the metallic taste, which I find I get anyway I think because I have sensitive gums (sorry that sounds gross) but this is a really revolting, ferral, off taste that was different to anything I'd ever experienced. I had just had a cough lolly and thought it was related to that but then it happened later that day when I hadn't had one ...
5. Also since about 5 1/2 weeks the nausea has well and truly kicked in. If you are pregnant and haven't tested - the constant nausea is a dead giveaway!
6. Also related to the nausea is the amount of food I'm either unable to eat because it makes me sick or that I would kill for (even though it was on the forbidden list before being PG)
Anyway, I think that's about it! Good luck & baby dust to all of you
Posted 05 June 2005 - 05:15 PM
* a funny type of very very mild cramping from 4 dpo, which lasted until about 23dpo.
* very dry CM, and what was there had a really stringy texture, which I have never seen before.
* sore boobs, but no sorer than usual PMS symptoms I get.
* Very tired.
* Got my first but faint positive HPT at 13dpo
Edited to say: this pregnancy was ectopic so not sure if symptoms should be counted.
Posted 09 June 2005 - 09:49 PM
BFN at cycle day 21
BFP twice on cycle day 25
The most obvious differences to normal life for me have been:
Skin breakout at about day 18
Constant almost hungry feeling in my stomach
Night sweats and general overheating
A change in scent of CM (smelt really strong)
Crampy, almost dull AF pains in back from day 27
Sore boobs that I swear are bigger already
Mild nausea now and then - can control it with a drink of water and breathing
I'll keep you updated as I get others
Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:58 AM
- Tired ( you basicaly feel like crap the moment you wake up you just don't want to get out of bed and the tireness gets worse with each day) @ 5 and half weeks seem to be going to bed at 8pm and i'm out like a light
- BB's have gotten bigger (don't have any for a start so i really can tell this one)
- I spotted before i ovulated (mean't to be more fertile?)
- I spotted after i ovulated (which i assume was implantation bleeding)
- I had lower back ache sort of like af was on her way pain (the week of bfp)
- Cramps hard to describe, they hurt sometimes and sometimes they didn't but you could tell something was going on.
- don't know if this is a symptom or not but my legs had pain in them this has now gone away but lasted about 3/4 days which also was at the same time i had the backache
- gassy (poor hubby)
- oh yeah forgot this one but i am so HUNGRY i wake up a 4am lay until 5am can't sleep just lay thinking with hunger pains thinking of what i can eat for breaky mmmm food i'm hungry now a week and a half on am still feeling hungry
Can't forget the BFP @ 13DPO (faint)
I haven't felt sick yet but i'm sure that won't be to far away - this started at 7 weeks
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users