Photo

Early Pregnancy Signs (m/s, weight gain, etc.)

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#196 Renee`

Renee`

Kaele & Miller's mum <3

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,806 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

Congratulations Lisa!
K&R - 260205
KBW - 031107
MAW - 220310
Love.Laugh.Live.

#197 bmee

bmee

starting again from square one

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

Yay, now I get to post in here!!!

I had an IUI with a HCG trigger which made things more confusing. But by 5 Dpiui it was out of my system.

Spotting from 10dpiui. This was enough for me to be convinced that af was coming. I even texted my friend and had a massive b!tch session about how I knew the first IUI wouldn't work!!! This lasted for 4 days and then went away.

Around this time my partner also said I was moody and being a child. In all honestly looking back I probably was!!!

14dpiui was starting to pick up on smells. Like I could honestly smell that my partners kids were going to crap before they did it.

Night of 15dpiui had a dream about taking a test and getting a BFP

Tested on 16dpiui (which I think would have been 14 or 15 dpo depending on the trigger) and got my positive.

All tests before this were negative.

#198 Shanyn Engwicht

Shanyn Engwicht

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:59 PM

morning sickness and mood swings! also lost a bit of hair AND swollen feet! sad.gif had to live on saltine crackers just to get rid of nausea.

#199 WendyPrzygoda

WendyPrzygoda

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:17 PM

got pregnant with both of my kids without experiencing the symptoms and i know of a friend who still had her period a month before she discovered she was 2 months pregnant!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users