Photo

The Big Honeymoon Fight

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Honeymoon argument

Did you have a big argument on your honeymoon?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 chelley

chelley

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,900 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:51 PM

No after stressful wedding plans our honeymoon was idealistic bliss - we were completely loved up the entire time. I think it odd that your friend is telling you to prepare for an argument - I am sure your honeymoon will live up to your expectations and you will have a great time
IPB Image

Check out my blog at www.geeyourebrave.com

#32 nephthys

nephthys

Nothing worth having is easy.

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,374 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:35 AM

We didn’t have a big fight, we never have, but we had a few little disagreements, but probably related to the travel rather than the honeymoon. We'd traveled together before but Hubby and I aren't the most compatible travelers. I’m very laid back but he needs structure. I love deciding where to go at the last minute but he likes itineraries. He’s not good at organising travel so I do it and I have to do it structured to suit him. But this means he doesn’t know what’s going on, despite me explaining it a hundred times (and him having a copy of the itinerary) and relies on me heavily to do all the work once we’re at our location. This means I can’t relax because he’s trailing after me and I’m concerned about getting the tours booked and being in the right place at the right time etc. I’m sure you can understand this causes some minor disagreements and disgruntlement from me. biggrin.gif It’s a good thing I love the bloke. wub.gif
{Insert witty line/ticker/photo here}

#33 L C

L C

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:22 PM

We had a tense couple of days in the middle of our 3-week honeymoon. But it was because the cruise we were on was awful, both of our tempers were running a bit high, and we were just wanting to get off of the ship. Thankfully, we still had a week of our honeymoon left after the cruise, and that was bliss wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users