3905 replies to this topic

#3901 HelsBels

HelsBels

Frequent Poster

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

I'm so sorry Raindance sad.gif This whole process is so cruel sometimes. I was so hoping it was a sticky one for you. Big hugs xxx

#3902 Sariele

Sariele

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:50 AM

Oh, raindance, I'm so sorry. *hugs* Please take care of yourself, we're here for venting and crying if you need it. sad.gif

Serendipity - I hope you're doing okay.
Together 6th March 2010
Engaged 21st May 2011
Married 14th April 2012

ICSI #1 - BFN ~~ ICSI #2 - BFN ~~ ICSI #3 - very early chemical, BT BFN ~~ ICSI #4 - BFN ~~ FET #1 - CHEM PG ~~ ICSI #5 - BFP!!

IPB Image

My IVF/ICSI blog: http://elodiah.blogspot.com

#3903 KiJo

KiJo

Frequent Poster

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:49 AM

Sorry to hear Raindance.. sad.gif

Thinking of you xx

#3904 K+J

K+J

Frequent Poster

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

Oh raindance I'm so, so sorry. It can be such a sad, cruel journey I know. I'm thinking of you, take care of each other and take the time you need to be sad.
Big hugs to you.

#3905 Sariele

Sariele

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

Fifi - are you still around hun? I was just thinking about you and wondering how you're going and what you're up to at the moment. xx
Together 6th March 2010
Engaged 21st May 2011
Married 14th April 2012

ICSI #1 - BFN ~~ ICSI #2 - BFN ~~ ICSI #3 - very early chemical, BT BFN ~~ ICSI #4 - BFN ~~ FET #1 - CHEM PG ~~ ICSI #5 - BFP!!

IPB Image

My IVF/ICSI blog: http://elodiah.blogspot.com

#3906 Fifi2009

Fifi2009

Frequent Poster

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE(Sariele @ Dec 18 2012, 11:33 PM) View Post

Fifi - are you still around hun? I was just thinking about you and wondering how you're going and what you're up to at the moment. xx

Hey lovely, I pop in every now and then but unfortunately haven't had much to contribute.... sleep.gif
And there hasn't been any action in here for so long - I have seen some lovely BFP's from so many of the IVF girls which is beautiful... But I think just leaves you and I in here from the most recent group! About time we had our turn to graduate too I think!!! wub.gif

I had a cycle cancelled last month (I ovulated too late to have time to do the long down reg before Christmas sleep.gif ) and I guess my biggest IVF news is that my FS is moving clinics! I've decided to make the move too- I was already thinking about it if my next cycle was a failure - it's funny how these things happen! So I have my appointment with the new clinic on 7 January and hopefully ill start very soon after (if AF doesn't show up before- which would be damn typical!! wacko.gif ) I'm changing from doing long down reg cycles to antagonist- this is producing good results apparently at the new clinic- their embryology is also apparently producing some terrific results of late too- I'm so so SO hoping this will be the change we need. After over 18 months of IVF we certainly need a change of luck.

So where are you at- it looks like you will be trying again soon from your signature block. I hope you are doing ok too xxx

Is there anyone else lurking around still? smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users