1 reply to this topic

#1 mummy2jake

mummy2jake

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 04:20 PM

Well in this dream there was some reunion in a pub, there were lots of friends from highschool, their kiids. I said i wouldn't have a drink coz I'm breastfeeding-I'm so strict in planning a drink around him & that one was like 6mths ago, or there abouts, i was chatting, they were all sayiong how great I'm b/f, how great i had the... whats the word... the discipline? to take care of what i eat, don't drink, etc to do whats best for him. Next part, not 1 man at this party in sight, all women, all mothers from what I can recall. I'm running around after our 2 boys. then someone was holding josh & I needed 2 hands so put the battery-a AA in my mouth-like clenched in my teeth, it was warm-hottish i guess & all gooey & all the battery fluid was coming out & I just ignored it til I had finished what I was doing, pull it out & it just looked like a gooey lolly wrapper with lots of the "lolly/chocolate/whatever it is" in it. I ring the ABA after ive rinsed my mouth & they say its ok, it won't hurt him ohmy.gif Then my friend needed to go somewhere i drop her off, say use the car, meet u back at "wherever the party was located" Boys & I go 4 a wander & are back at the party location & friend apologises saying she wouldn't have made me walk all the way back had she known we would get back at same time-it only felt like a ten minute walk.

I dreamed this while deciding to have a nap 2day, jake was on one side josh was on the other. I dunno where to begin interpreting this one, its been sometime ive dreamed something... so weird... unsure.gif
mummy 2 Jake, Joshua & Ryan

My Blog

#2 StaceyR

StaceyR

• frequent poster
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:12 AM

What a dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users