1 reply to this topic

#1 Jessie`Elizabeth

Jessie`Elizabeth

Advanced Member

• frequent poster
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:03 PM

I had the weirdest dream the other night and none of it makes any sense to me?

It started out with my dad, my 2 sisters and I going to the movies. When we were waiting to go into the cinema before they opened the doors, I ended up having scissors in my hand and I cut one of the movie cut out posters, cant remember what movie it was for, but i remember that I was happy that I made it look better?

We then walk into the cinema where each level of steps down had a different bright colour (one level would be yellow, then blue, then red etc) and we sit a few rows from the front. The cinema is full of little kids.

The movie starts and everyone puts on 3D glasses, but instead of being the normal blue and red colours, the glasses were grey. I realised that I didnt have any so my dad gave me a pair, but even though everyone else could see this penguin 3D movie, it just looked like a normal screen movie to me (i could see it properly). So I borrowed my dads glasses, as he could see it in 3D, but once i put them on, they didnt work and it still wasn't 3D, so I borrowed my lilttle sis's glasses and it was the same thing.

Next thing the dream skips to us looking out a window and we are in this weird industrial robot type world and we can see these two white robots climb up a building and jump off (with a parachute) then climb back up and jump again over and over again...

The dream then jumps to me and my finace being on top of one of these industrial buildings (which I guess was our home in my dream) and I had a positive pregnancy test in my hand.. and whilst I was happy I was also scared that the timing was too soon..

then I woke up.. blink.gif

To me, none of this makes sense haha Does it make any sense to anyone else??

Or am I finally going crazy haha laugh.gif
<center><center><embed src="http://www.criticall...ond=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi...getflashplayer" /><br><small></small></center></center>

#2 Magnolia

Magnolia

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:44 PM

Wow, what a busy dream you had, you must've felt exhausted when you woke up tongue.gif

I'm no dream expert but i am into analysing/interpreting my dreams.

If you look at some of the symbols that appear in your dream it might give you clues to what it was about.

For example, you mention all the levels and colours that you see in your dreams, but then when you put on the 3d glasses, it appears all grey. (maybe that means you're the type of person who doesn't seem to see things in black and white- seperate colours, but grey and your an open person who sees all the different shades of grey) if that makes any sense. wacko.gif

Typically glasses indicate how you see the world. You wrote that your dad could see 3d as could your sister, but when you put their glasses on it was like a normal movie. Maybe this symbolises that you have different views to your family members? Like maybe they have strong opinions/beliefs that you cannot agree on or "see"? iykwim.

Next thing the dream skips to us looking out a window and we are in this weird industrial robot type world and we can see these two white robots climb up a building and jump off (with a parachute) then climb back up and jump again over and over again...

The dream then jumps to me and my finace being on top of one of these industrial buildings (which I guess was our home in my dream) and I had a positive pregnancy test in my hand.. and whilst I was happy I was also scared that the timing was too soon..

The robots are obviously jumping from the rooftops safely, getting back up and jumping again. Maybe it's a sign that you and your fiancee can safely jump too, (from the roof top and in real life). And that you too will be okay if you both fall (life's hurdles).

I'm totally rambling now, hope my post has given you some food for thought smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users