37 replies to this topic

#31 Adi

Adi

Frequent Poster

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:47 PM

Gee - I'm a 14DD and I'm feeling positively flat-chested laugh.gif ...although I'm wondering how much bigger they'll get when I'm UTD. The mind boggles! blink.gif
Me: 31
DH: 32
TTC #1
M/C April 2009 @ approx 6 weeks:"we're sorry you couldn't stay, little one..."

IPB Image
My chart

#32 L's Angel

L's Angel

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE(Puggie @ Sep 7 2008, 10:55 PM) View Post

Goddess is a brand (like Triumph) and yes - that looks like one of the Goddess styles. I did not find it made me pointy, you could not see it beneath my dress, and I could have done cartwheels and my (.)(.) weren't going to move. I was very pleased.

My torsolette came down lower than that one, but the general look is similar to the one you posted. I notice you are in Tas, however if you do happen to come to Melbourne, I can recommend a place which can fit you for the Goddess range.

Thanks Amy, I'm thinking I'm going to have to order online. We won't be making a trip to Melbourne between now and the wedding so online may be my best bet. We only really have one or two lingerie stores down here and they haven't been especially helpful.

Thanks for your reply.
IPB Image

#33 mummyA

mummyA

Advanced Member

• frequent poster
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:40 PM

I got one!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Im sooo happy! I went to myers and they dont stock strapless bras over an size 18 mad.gif so I went to bra's n things at highpoint. They couldnt of been nicer! I ended up getting a beautiful bra, some control underwear and a gorgeous garter for $109 biggrin.gif

#34 Emma-Jane

Emma-Jane

Crazy Cat Lady

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 09:27 AM

Thought I would hijack this thread a little wink.gif

Hi girls I just got the latest catelogue from this shop and I'm really really impressed. They have some really stunning and sexy styles that are cup sizes D to K and back sizes 28 to 40. in particular they have some lovely wedding-ish styles that would be fab under a strapless dress.

They also have bathers (great for the honeymoon) and clothing which come in chest sizes - which is fab for us big busted gals.

Imagine fitted shirt that you dont have to pin at the front to stop it gaping!!!!
Hugs EJx

#35 bikkies

bikkies

• New User
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:12 PM

I seem to be losing mostly on my "best features"!!!! OMG!!!!

#36 Emma-Jane

Emma-Jane

Crazy Cat Lady

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:39 AM

I just got my wedding bra and knickers from the online shop I mentioned two posts ago, and it is fab!!!! Super fast delivery (about a week) and very reasonable, no different to what I would have spent here, especially since it is coming from the UK.

I got the Confetti Bra and matching boyleg knickers - they are so pretty. They also do a couple of corset type busiters which would also be lovely.

They only cater for the fuller bust so D to K cups.

Hmmm what to get next???? tongue.gif
Hugs EJx

#37 bride2be20.3.10

bride2be20.3.10

• New User
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:38 PM

I'm in Sydney and can highly recommend Debras I have been going there for 9 years and they are reasonably priced. They fit me every time I go in cause I change every 6 months or so & they have an awesome range of normal and Bridal wear!!

#38 SoniaFielders

SoniaFielders

• New User
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 01:33 AM

Try to search on the Internet or buy a bra extender. I think there are many sites that sells strapless bra that fits your cup size. You can try on Ebay, Etsy and many more.

< link removed >

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users