335 replies to this topic

#1 soliel

soliel

Living and loving life

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:17 PM

I love seeing pics of everyone elses gorgeous furbabies, so thought its high time we got another photo thread going smile.gif

Let me begin, here we have my ultra charming, fun loving and super cuddly Jake. He's 5 years (going on 5 months!), the eternal puppy!

IPB Image

#2 soliel

soliel

Living and loving life

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:35 PM

IPB Image

#3 soliel

soliel

Living and loving life

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:47 PM

And this is my gorgeous girl Taylah, she's much quieter then Jake and the biggest sook ever wub.gif She's a year older then her brother and is always in charge of the mischief they get up to.

IPB Image

#4 Hamilton

Hamilton

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,767 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:50 PM

Hubby and I spent a day with our beloved doggie (Issie) when we returned to Sydney this month.

She's 4.5 years old and crazy as ever, even though she's suffering from terminal cancer sad.gif Both the hubby and I we were soooooo happy to spend the day with her wub.gif

Teasing Issie with a chicken wing!

IPB Image

#5 Boolissy

Boolissy

Fat bottom girl you make the rockin' world go round...

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,543 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:55 PM

Oh they are gorgeous Chrissy!

Gwen, Issie looks very interested in that chicken wing. I've been wondering how she was going, hope you are ok?

I think everyone on this forum has seen way too many photos of Holly but heres my little furball again...

Shes very camera shy so always looks nervous in photos laugh.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Her fur is so long at the moment!

#6 soliel

soliel

Living and loving life

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:06 PM

IPB Image

Ooooh Holly is sooooo cute biggrin.gif where have I been hiding when you've posted pics of her!

Gwen, Issie is such a sweetheart, I'm so glad you've been able to spend some special time with her. Oh no how awful, another lump sad.gif Are they able to remove it? Big hugs to you sweet xxx

Okay one last pic of my ratbags... I'm such a proud mum laugh.gif

IPB Image

#7 Boolissy

Boolissy

Fat bottom girl you make the rockin' world go round...

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,543 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:25 PM

Oh I'm sorry about the other lump Gwen sad.gif . Its good that Issie is still happy and enjoying life though, I bet she was happy to see you again.

Chrissy do you have 2 or 3 furbabies? It looks like theres another set of legs in the photo next to the fence?

#8 -Megs-

-Megs-

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:44 PM

My 2 boys biggrin.gif

IPB Image

#9 L's Angel

L's Angel

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:13 AM

Everyones furbabies are so gorgeous!! I don't have photobucket or anything but there's a piccy of my girl in my avatar - That's from the day we got her, she was 16 weeks at the time - She's now nearly 2 and twice the size!

I'm going to hunt out a better pic of her gorgeous face to put in my av - I have one as the background in my PC at work because it makes me smile when I'm having a yucky day.
IPB Image

#10 Renee`

Renee`

Kaele & Miller's mum <3

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,806 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 10:27 AM

Klay musta taken this one of Ozzy (littlest man) and Mac (little man) this morning while we were all sleeping..

IPB Image
K&R - 260205
KBW - 031107
MAW - 220310
Love.Laugh.Live.

#11 soliel

soliel

Living and loving life

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE(Boolissy @ Oct 16 2007, 03:25 PM) View Post

Chrissy do you have 2 or 3 furbabies? It looks like theres another set of legs in the photo next to the fence?

Heee hee Leanne you're very observant smile.gif They are sitting next to my mum's golden retriever Sally. I was a bit cheeky and took a close up just of my two. But that was after I'd taken about 10 of the three of them rolleyes.gif

#12 soliel

soliel

Living and loving life

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:12 PM

Awwww he is sooo cute!!

#13 Krissy

Krissy

Advanced Member

• frequent poster
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:49 PM

Everyone's babies are so gorgeous!

This is our whippet, Chelsea

IPB Image
Bethany Mary
1st October 2008

IPB Image

#14 ClaireBell

ClaireBell

Little Miss Chatterbox

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:18 PM

My furbaby Keira was very sick last week - she is 12 years old with diabetes and lost an eye from glaucoma sad.gif but this is her showing everyone she is feeling much better again!!
IPB Image
<center> Amelia - 15/11/07
Hannah - 06/08/10

IPB Image</center>

#15 MsGems

MsGems

follow Your yellow brick road

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,742 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:22 PM

Awwww!! I love furbabies, but I don't have one at the moment sad.gif Luckily one of my housemates has a dog so I get my furbaby fix from her laugh.gif (She was actually one of the main reasons why I wanted to move into the house laugh.gif).

Dad told me that my sister's cat had kittens wub.gif I asked how we could send one up to me laugh.gif I'd love a kitty kat!!
<center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...hdayticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=&t2=Miles Joseph is&b=20&c=0x000000&f=39&y=2012&m=7&d=15" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi...getflashplayer" /></embed><br><a href="http://www.widdlytin....com/">Birthday Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com</a></center>

<center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...hdayticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=&t2=Penny Grace is&b=21&c=0x000000&f=28&y=2010&m=2&d=18" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi...getflashplayer" /></embed><br><a href="http://www.widdlytin....com/">Birthday Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com</a></center>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users