• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Sammysparrow

Sammysparrow

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

Please if anyone is still looking here i really need a good hair and make up person who will come to me at the Novotel in Wollongong

#17 Tory @ i-do

Tory @ i-do

Part of the Furniture

• ForumAddict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,140 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:56 PM

If you are unable to find anyone who is available under i-do's Illawarra region, try also the South Coast or the Southern Highlands directories even the Sydney directory

Illawarra Hair And Make up Artists.

Sydney Hair and Makeup Artists

happy planning!

If posting as a Hair and Make up Artist pls use the PM facility to contact Sammy Sparrow thx smile.gif

I am a wedding addict.  Since 1998 I have published over 3000 articles on everything and anything to do with weddings.  I love weddings, I love writing about weddings, talking about weddings, going to weddings, planning weddings, discussing weddings, helping people plan weddings, talking to people planning weddings...yes as I said I am a wedding addict.

www.i-do.com.au Australia's Leading Wedding Website since 1998!

#18 jimmyjjohn

jimmyjjohn

• New User
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:23 PM

I am going as Tim Burton's Corpse Bride for Halloween. My other half is going as "Victor". I really want the pictures in the New Orleans grave yards. =D It's probably not a terribly unique idea for Halloween but I love the movie and when I do costuming, I go big or go home. It's either movie
perfect or I'm not doing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users