Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All white wedding bouquets
Weddings, Babies and Life in General > www.i-do.com.au - WEDDING FORUM > Wedding Flowers
blessedbride
Does anyone have photos of all white flower bouquets? It doesn't matter what type of flowers and can be with or without green foliage.

What are your favourite white flowers?
alemona
Here's a pic of mine. I LOVE lilies and orchids biggrin.gif

IPB Image
Vik
I don't have any professional photos of my bouquet at this stage, but here is a non-pro shot that I have.

I had white roses with jasmine trails. I was initally going to have stephanotis, but it was too cold and it didn't grow very well.

IPB Image

My inspiration was this bouquet:

IPB Image
peaches
Here's mine - gardenias and phaelanopsis orchids. I loved it!

IPB Image
drom
Here's a pic of mine. I had white lilliums, bouvardia and camelia leaves. smile.gif

IPB Image
Vik
QUOTE(teagreen @ Jul 4 2006, 07:30 PM) *

I am having an all white bouquet as well!

In fact we are completely decorating the Church and reception venue in all white flowers as well.

Classic, elegant, just perfect I think!

My bouquet will be gardenia and stephanotis.

Susan is going to base the design of my bouquet on this one she did some time ago, it is so pretty I love it:

IPB Image

This bouquet was another of my favourites. Susan showed it to me when I met with her and I fell in love with it.

It is a timeless, perfect bouquet.

Busterella
Vik and Tea green, I love your bouquets! If ever I renew my vows I would have this.
peaches
Haha, Susan Avery did my flowers too - maybe she's a bit of a white bouquet expert!
Keir
I think most brides who have a white/ivory dress will have all white flowers?
I don't have access to my home files atm so I don't have my inspiration, but I like these:

IPB Image
Keir
my favorite flowers are roses - and they are kind of a theme for me (esp now we're having the garden reception)

IPB Image

I'm not sure how much greenery I'll have, but I really like this:

IPB Image

more than likely I'll end up with something like this:

IPB Image
Renee`
IPB Image

these are what we had my girls had the white oriental lilles though
GRINCH
oh i have a lot of ideas for you! i was debating between all whites and greens or greens and pinks (which i'm going for now).

my fav whites are david austin roses, or roses in general, peonies, ranunculus, and lily of the valley.

love greens! still on the lookout for more foliage, herbs, succulants, and filler and such. so far i like hypercium berries, pepper berries, crysantheum, hydrangea, vines, queen anne's lace, vibernum, etc.,. i see lots of things i don't know the names of though!! ok here are the photos i have:
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
NoodleSue
IPB Image

My flowers
toffee
Here are some i had saved on my pc IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
kye
Here is mine. Sorry about the size, but this was my bouquet.
IPB Image
blessedbride
Oh my, white flowers are just so devine! After looking at all your pics (big thank you), it's obvious it won't matter what type of white flower I manage to get in season, as they are all so gorgeous! biggrin.gif
Domestic Dreamer
Try here for more: White Bio
blessedbride
Fantastic! Thank you very much. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.