Arghhhhh 10 weeks and 3 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate coming in here..you all just make me realise how much more I have left to do!!! HAHA
I've been stressing out about a few different issues and ended up getting ulcers on my tongue and 1 on gum OUCHIES!!
My lil boy has been sick with tonsillitis, so we had a rough few days with him, but he seems to be alot better today, so thankfully the antibiotics seemed to have kicked in.
The bridal shop rang me this weel to tell me that my veil is in, I had asked for it to come in earlier so I could take it with me when I have my hair trial.
We also got our 1st ceremony draft.
ok catch up time ....
Kylz - Nope no luck with the tie... the dress material didn't match with the tie they had instore. However H2b was in a wedding party at the start of the year and they wore pink ties and he still has it, I checked the 2 together and they look alright. Otherwise will have to email MrK direct and ask if I can purchase some material so the store can make a tie to match. We also didnt end up going to the travel agent...maybe this weekend.
Goodness 500 guests? That will be 1 expensive wedding...but imagine the presents??
Marissa - did you get hold of the wedding car company? Hope there wasnt a problem! Good luck with finding a venue for your hens night!
I like the idea of the murder night..but if you dont have a big group it works out quite expensive and I can only find 2 companies in melbourne that does it.
I still have NO idea what I want to do yet..its stressing me out, I feel like just not having one! lol
Amy - wow you are SO organised...already adressing Thankyou Cards! Well done on the weight loss.
DOn't forget we want pictures! pictures! after you try on your dress tomorrow! Good Luck and have fun.
Princess-lissy - Welcome!!!
Millie - wow you are SO SO organised! Well done, wish I could get that organised.
Candy - Bummer about the guest list. Although I do know the feeling, orginally we thought we would have about 65ish, the list now over 90, however I do know some people wont/cant come.
Ok on my to do list....
* Finish Invites and send. Almost done just need to print top layer. (been putting it off because Im scared I'll change something lol)
* MIL translating for German Invites will then need to type them up
* Set-up Honeymoon registry
* Book a car for me/moh
* send dress samples to florist
* Finalise music
* Dress fittings
* Hair/Make up trials.
* Purchase shoes/jewellry/accessories/lingerie
* Tux for Tristen (my little boy)
* MOH/Bestman/Parents presents.
* Wedding night accomodation
* Decide whether I want programs and then make them (decided I want the fan programs)
* Wishing Well & guest book ideas and then make them
* work on video montage with H2b
* Make bonboneirre/place cards
* running sheets for cermony & reception
I'm sure there is more but can't think of anything else at the minute.