Carla - how did your hens night go??? We want pics!!!
Mazz, a night with the girls sounds wonderful. What did your h2b do for his bucks? Andrew's not sure what he wants to do yet, but is thinking along the lines of golf and a bbq, then maybe out to the North 'Gong (pub).
Also, Mazz, who's your photographer?? I have to get in contact with mine again and go over everything, because since we originally booked, we've changed both our church and reception centre.
Puggie I love your table setting - gorgeous and so elegant!
This tuesday we (finally) have our menu tasting - we couldnt have it last week because the kitchen's couldnt get the ingredients in time (or something like that). We get 4 of each course to choose from, and then choose 2 of each (entree, main, desert) for the wedding. These are our choices which we'll be trying on tuesday:
- Rigatoni W sundried tomatoes, olives, and a chive cream sauce topped with crabmeat, parmasan and mild chili
- Spicy honey roasted pork loins W an apple and mustard sauce
- Fritto Misto di Mare - crumbed and deep fried prawns, calamari and fish, served on a bed of lettuce with tartare sauce
- Pollo Involtini - rolled (cicken) fillet filled with sage, garlic, and swiss cheese
- Vitello con Funghi - veal roll braised with onions, herbs and spices, served with a light wine and mushroom sauce
- Bistecca Arrabiata - sirloin steak trimmed, grilled and spiced with hot chillies and cracked peppercorns, served with brandy and wine
- Pan fried free-range chicken breast served with poached prawns in a champagne chive sauce on roasted vagetables
- White and dark chocolate mousse in a chocolate case topped with seasonal berries
- Brandy snap basket filled with cointreau lased strawberries
- Baked blueberry cheesecake with a frangelico sauce
- Chocolate ambassador with chocolate and tia maria sauce
I cant wait to sink my teeth into these meals. I'm not especially wanting all the chilli, but i'll see how spicy it is because it can always be taken out for the wedding.
Anyway, back to these assignments! OMG - one week (well really only two days) left of uni... EVER! YAH!!!